*Updated as of March 9, 2012 (Monitor height)
- Game machine used: PlayStation®3
- Software used: PlayStation®3 software ”FIFA 12 World Class Soccer” Japanese version
- Controller: Wireless controller (DUALSHOCK®3)
- Monitor: SONY KDL-40EX720
- Monitor height: 150cm from floor to center of monitor. (High stools will be available to sit on.)
- Game version: Newest version as of March 31st 2012
- Usable team : Any regular season teams, as installed with the original game, can be selected (same team can be used between opponents). Players may not select any fictional All-Star teams (e.g Classic 11).
- Set gaming time: two minutes
- Game time: 5 min half for qualifying round, 6 min for Final, Semifinals and Quarterfinals.
- Difficulty level: World Class
- Official: J.Rabault
- Stadium: FIWC
- Pitch pattern: Default
- Pitch condition: Random
- Game speed: Normal
- Ball: Adidas Speedcell
- Injury: on
- Offside: on
- Time / score indication: on
- Card: On
- Hand: On
- Radar: 2D or 3D
- Home auto switch: user setup
- Away auto switch: user setup
- Volume setup: default
- Extension: one minute for each half
- PK: When a winner has not determined even after an extension, a decision will be made by PK.
- Use of personal controller: not allowed
- Save media: use not allowed
- Online: not used
- Custom formation and tactics: Custom formations are not permitted. Custom tactics and set pieces are available.
- Coaching by a third person is not allowed.
- Obstructing action and delaying action are not allowed.
- Wearing a headset is not allowed.
- A match must be finished within the designated time.
- You will be disqualified if the judge finds you controlling the Goalkeeper by pushing the select bottom.
- Obstructing and delaying of game is strictly prohibited and may lead to your disqualification.
- Deliberate physical contact with you opponent is strictly prohibited and may lead to your disqualification.
- When coaching, obstructing action, dishonest act or inappropriate behavior regarding participation in the tournament is noted, the participant may be immediately disqualified.
- Camera settings: Default
- Multiplayer: Tele
- HUD: Player Bar
- Net tense: Default
- Net configuration: Default
- Player switching: Free choice
- Auto-switching assist: Free choice
- Pass power assist: OFF
- Pass assist: Free choice
- Through pass assist: Free choice
- Shoot assist: Free choice
- Cross assist: Manual choice OK (Assist: No)
- Lob pass assist: Free choice
- Save assist: Free choice
- Analog dash: Free choice
- Defense: Tactical defense
- Button setting: Free choice
USER GAME CUSTOM SETTING
CPU GAME CUSTOMIZE SETTING
- Please bring your ID for age verification at the event.
- Participants are required to have passports as the Grand Final will take place at Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai from May 21-23, 2012.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult or need written consent from their guardian.
- The FIFA Interactive World Cup may be shown in FIFA.com, our website, TV, newspaper, magazine, other websites, etc., and participants may be asked to participate in events, for which your understanding is requested in advance.
- Regarding participation in an offline preliminary, the expenses for transportation to the site, lodging, food/drinks, etc. must be paid by the participants themselves.
- For the participants in the Grand Final, we will pay for the expenses for transportation to the site, lodging, food/drinks, etc.
- The tournament rules are subject to change without advance notice. If a change occurs, we will immediately notify participants of the change at the site on the day of the tournament.
- The tournament schedule is subject to change. If a change occurs, we will notify participants in advance by email.
- The number of participants and the tournament structure may change according to the state of participants on the day.
- In principle, no photography is allowed at each site.
- If you have any questions, contact our EA Customer Support.